- 1hr stop for an early drink or breakfast at NIDRI.
- 2hr stop in the island’s capital, LEFKAS TOWN. Walk along the main street, the “Agora” and explore the many shops or relax with an ouzo at one of the many “kafeneions”. You can also visit the “Poets Park” and the Gramaphone Museum.
- 40 mins stop at FANEROMENI, where you not only visit the beautiful monastery, but also enjoy the lovely gardens and fantastic views of GYRA BEACH and LEFKAS TOWN below. It is an ideal spot for photographs and on a clear day you can see at far as CORFU!
- 2½ hrs free time at KATHISMA BEACH, time to enjoy a swim and lunch at one of the most beautiful beaches on the island. Miles of golden sand and crystal blue sea.
- 1hr stop at the beautiful resort of VASSILIKI.
(The stop in Nidri is for those who start from Vassiliki and the stop in Vassiliki is for those who start in Nidri)